Absolute Shaiya

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sticky: in loving Memorie of Danny -ADM Scar

[GM]AquaRose

Hey all plz send your love out to a dear friend's Family.. ADM Scar passed a way on the 18th of this month. He was in a car accident. he was loved by us all .. he was one of the best admins and was a good friend to us all. Plz leave comments for him here and most of all send his family love . he is an angel now watching over us all. thanks..

July 23, 2012 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[GS]Baby

a beautiful personality a deeply loved friend has passed away...
Like the tears running down my face the angles cry...
I'll always keep you in my heart... Love you Danny <3

July 23, 2012 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

IamTata

He is in a better place

July 23, 2012 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[GS]Madea

Even tho i didnt know him well i still respected him. We as a server grieve tonight at the lose of someone we all should look up to.

Tonight We stand together hands raised and pray for the loved one of Danny

--

July 23, 2012 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[GS]Orchid

Danny, you are a wonderful friend hun the angels are blessed. I will miss our talkes. It will not be the same with out here, Miss you hun lots of love. You will be remembered.  <3 Julz

--

New sig commin soon <3

July 23, 2012 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

neosoldier19

though i never knew you, everything happens for a reason, may you rest in peace, i know you are in a better place

July 23, 2012 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Different

I knew danny for about 3-4 months... but i have many good memories here, like everytime belle and me spammed MTS when we was fury GS's and he shout on us, scared me! or all arguments in staff chat... or whenever i made a donation and he was toooooooo lazy to fix my gears now telling me later all the time haha.. and g2 love the late night convos with belle Danny and me was so fun all the crazy stuff we talked about :/ I pay my respects to his closest friends, im very sorry for your loss.. its our loss too, Danny was a great guy and i respect him much.. im sure he is in a good place now called heaven with angels in peace..
To live in the hearts of those who u leave behind is not to die.. R.I.P Danny u will be remembered as bro for me

July 23, 2012 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[GS]Orchid

Btw danny, I was waiting till you got back. But I took your advice and it worked. I didnt really think it would. I should listen to you more often <3

--

New sig commin soon <3

July 23, 2012 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[ADM]Tim
Administrator

I talked to him last time the day before the tragedy seemed so happy and told me he would return and we will change many things in the game ......And now .......the past 12 hours of when I heard and continue to believe that  is not true:( I know Danny five years ago and I can say it was probably the most honest friend. Rest in peace my dear friend Danny

July 24, 2012 at 3:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[GM]T-345

"... I leave you in this valley of tears/ Every end announces a beginning. I'm leaving the first one, i am more able/ To hamess the angels in the sky..." was his favorite lyrics i remember. we'll never forget him. Rest in peace Dany.

--

>>> STAFF MEMBER <<<

July 24, 2012 at 4:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jerry

Im staring at this post since a while now and idk what to say...I still cant believe it..Im so sorry... He was always online on skype/messenger and ready to talk to u and convince u to not give up... I wanted to say many more but atm i barely remember the memories i have with him...RIP Danny and i know u will always be present in our hearts..

July 24, 2012 at 4:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[GS]Belle

Knowing him from short time.. such a huge number of fun memories made.. It was always fun arownd him even when he yells at you, when you argue with him... I hope hes more happy in the place he is now. I hope up there in haven he got everything he dreamed about..

I stil got a little hope that he will be back in few days tho..

--

''Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small man
who find it easier to live in the world they've been given
than to explore the power they have to change it.
Impossible is an option. It's a dare. Impossible is nothing.''

July 24, 2012 at 4:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[GM]Hiltrya

Rest in peace OUR FRIEND DANI !you will be allways in our souls,You will be an angel among US! WE WON'T FORGET YOU! ;(

--

July 24, 2012 at 5:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[GS]Atom

Even though I don't know you personally, I still have much respect for you. You're very great in game, and I think you are too, in personal. May you rest in peace, we will always remember you.

--
I am an Atom, your arguement is invalid.
July 24, 2012 at 5:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Max-Green

Rest In Peace Danny... i knew him for like 1 year , he was nice person, I Folowed him to many servers, and he always gave me a set to start ( better set then for these who start ) , then we made alot skype calls, speaked alot. but Rest in Peace Danny, U will be in my memories forever :)

July 24, 2012 at 5:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[GS]Sinn

I didn't got to know you very well or talked to you much. But I know your a great person, we thank you for all that you done to make the server better, best server I've played in so far. You will be in our memories for eva, May you Rest in Peace good friend.

--
Be Careful, I'm one of the deadly Sinn. 

July 24, 2012 at 7:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[GM]AquaRose

God in these passing next days plz be neer all of us who loved and enjoyed his company,. Please open the gates to his havon and let him life a life with you as an angel.. We all have flaws but when it comes to the heart Danny was all.. Thank you Danny for blessing us and letting us all know you thew the good the bad.. Rest in Peace for ever .. AMEN

July 24, 2012 at 7:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Amar[WarrLord]

Rest in Peace DANY :( I heard about the tragedy that had him, im so sorry to hear this and sincerely sorry to him(I know Dany from some years and we have not stay in the same place).

July 24, 2012 at 9:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[GM]Soul Eater

Rest in Peace, Danny! :( 

--

> Soul Eater <

July 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Long_Distance

how sad CONDOLENCE to the FAMILY of SCAR 

July 30, 2012 at 4:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.

Vote for US!

Next Event In

Recent Videos

821 views - 2 comments
PvP
828 views - 7 comments

Online Website Players